Some highlights of the 20.03 release are:
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). 2FA adds an additional layer of security to the Atomia user account by requiring more than just a password to log in. Learn more.
- reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is a free CAPTCHA service by Google that can be used in Atomia to protect you from spam orders or abusive activities. Learn more.
- Resource property encryption. A new resource property attribute is added to mark the property value as encrypted, instructing Automation Server to decrypt the property value before it uses it. Learn more.
- Workflow per product. It allows you to specify an alternative value for how many days in advance the renewal invoice will be sent, for certain article numbers. Learn more.
The 20.03 release consists of the software versions listed below. Please note that you should always use the latest version available at the stable package repository to make sure you get the latest security and stability updates.
- Atomia Action Trail: 20.03
- Atomia Admin Panel: 20.3.7374.29798
- Atomia Automation Server: 20.3.7373.28181
- Atomia Automation Server Client: 20.3.7373.28186
- Atomia Billing Customer Panel: 20.3.7374.29796
- Atomia Billing API: 20.3.7374.29942
- Atomia Hosting Control Panel: 20.3.7374.29788
- Atomia Identity: 20.3.7373.29540
- Atomia Store: 20.3.7373.40062
- Atomia Cloud Hosting Modules: 20.3.7373.25879
- Atomia GDPR Web API: 20.3.7373.21579
This release also includes several changes that are not backward compatible:
- New account password pattern – New accounts will now be created using the password pattern from a reseller (parent account). The new default password pattern is luuddllu (can be changed in Admin Panel: Settings > Reseller configuration, Edit reseller, “Password pattern” field), while the old one was LLpdLL (can be changed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomia\HostingControlPanel\Web.config, Section resetPasswordsConfiguration > credentials, “passwordPattern” attribute). This means that if you want the pattern to stay the same as it was, you need to change the pattern in Reseller configuration to be the same as in Hosting Control Panel web configuration file.
- SubscriptionProvisioningStatusChanged emitted on subscription suspended/unsuspended/terminated – Improvement is added where SubscriptionProvisioningStatusChanged event is now emitted when a subscription provisioning status is changed after subscription suspend/unsuspend/terminate action. So, if there are some custom Event Handlers that are attached to this event, they will also be triggered on every suspend/unsuspend/terminated action and not only on a subscription created action.
- AddUserEmail mail template placeholder changes
- Placeholder $ForgetPasswordUrl$ is added and if present in the email template it will be replaced with the link that leads to “ForgetPassword” page.
- Placeholder $Reseller.HcpUrl$ was previously populated from the configuration data in Admin Panel (and Customer panel). The hosting control panel link is now fetched from Reseller’s configuration. Make sure this is set properly in Admin Panel > Settings > Reseller configuration > Select reseller from the list > Hcp Url.
- Placeholder $Password$ is removed from the default template and will be soon obsolete. We do not encourage that it is used anymore since it presents a security risk.
- Reverse zone PTR record validation – It is no longer allowed to add a new PTR record (from the Reverse Zone page in the Hosting control panel) that has the same hostname and/or ip address in the same or another account. To remove this restriction, a service group with the name ReverseZones should be removed from C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomia\AutomationServer\Web\web.config file.
The full changelog for the 20.03 release can be seen here.