This manual gives an overview of the Atomia Web Frame. It also describes how to configure and use it.
Atomia Web Frame is the recommended framework for developing Atomia-compliant web applications. It is built on the top of the ASP.NET MVC Framework.
It provides the following functionality:
- The base structure for a web application.
- A set of rules and re-usable components that can be used to simplify the web application development process (Atomia Web Frame SDK).
- A mechanism for plugging in third-party components, modules, etc. (Atomia Web Frame Plugins) into current and future web applications based on Atomia Web Frame.
Before you begin
The following are required to use the Atomia Web Frame:
- ASP.NET MVC 2
- Visual Studio 2010 (or higher)
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or higher)