How to edit a reseller in the Admin Panel.
Editing information about reseller
- Log in to the Admin panel.
- Select Settings > Reseller configuration.
- When the list of all available resellers is shown, select the reseller that you wish to edit.
- Edit reseller data.
- Required fields must be filled.
Editing password pattern for reseller
Password pattern is used for automatic generation of random password for a new customer. Every password pattern character is substituted with a random character from the group of characters represented by that password pattern character. Groups of characters represented by password pattern character:
- a – lower case alphanumeric character
- A – mixed case alphanumeric character
- U – upper case alphanumeric character
- c – lower case consonants
- C – mixed case consonants
- z – upper case consonants
- d – digit
- h – lower case hexadecimal character
- H – upper case hexadecimal character
- l – lower case letter
- L – mixed case letter
- u – upper case letter
- p – punctuation
- b – bracket
- S – printable 7-bit ASCII
- v – lower case vowels
- V – mixed case vowels
- Z – upper case vowels
Password pattern must be able to produce a password that is 8 characters long and contain upper case letter, lower case letter, and a number. If password pattern contains a character that does not represent a group of characters, it will be included as is in generated password.